[TxMt] Re: [LATEX Bundle] XelaTeX with xdv2pdf driver

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Jan 17 21:33:38 UTC 2010

Le 17 janv. 2010 à 21:21, Alex Ross a écrit :

>> But I work normally with pdflatex and I need
>> to change all these prefs after each compile
>> with xelatex
>>
>> With TexShop, I use
>> %!TEX TS-program = xelatex-xdv2pdf
>> How to get this with TM
>
> Use the latex bundle at http://github.com/lasersox/latex.tmbundle.
>
> With this bundle you can set TM_LATEX=xelatex and TM_LATEX_ARGS=-outputdriver=xdv2pdf (synctex is automatically used).

Hi Alex,

Yes works fine but I need to change the prefs of textmate instead to change the prefs
 of the bundle.

%!TEX TS-program = xelatex-xdv2pdf

Is more easy, no ?

I don't like very much  line like %!TEX TS-program=xelatex-xdv2pdf
I prefer if it's possible, to create a new command that sets
 TM_LATEX=xelatex and TM_LATEX_ARGS=-outputdriver=xdv2pdf for me !
Is it possible ?

Best regards

Alain Matthes