[TxMt] Re: Textmate and Ruby 1.9.1 Issue

James Edward Gray II james at graysoftinc.com
Mon Jan 11 23:00:25 UTC 2010

On Jan 11, 2010, at 4:29 PM, Jeff Andrews wrote:

> Hello all.

Hello.

> When using the autocomplete feature (option-escape) or other certain snippets in Textmate via either Ruby or Ruby on Rails, I receive the following error:
>
> /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.9.1/pathname.rb:270: warning: `*' interpreted as argument prefix
> /tmp/temp_textmate.0sHwXc:38:in `<main>': undefined method `to_a' for "":String (NoMethodError)

We used a Ruby library to get the autocomplete feature, but it's not 1.9 compatible and I doubt it will be updated.  I've actually considered removing that commands since it just doesn't work in enough contexts.

What were the "other snippets" you were referring to though?

James Edward Gray II