[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle

David Whetstone david at humblehacker.com
Mon Jan 4 19:11:18 UTC 2010

Jim LaGrone <jlagrone86 at ...> writes:

> I'm having trouble with the LaTeX bundle. In the preferences, I select
pdflatex, but when I command-R, it appears to be using latex and produces
errors. In the "Typeset & View" window, the button always says "Re-Run
latex," never "Re-Run pdflatex" as it used to.I'm using TM Version 1.5.9
(1589).Any ideas?Jim

I'm seeing the same thing. I use xelatex, and "Typeset & View" now
insists on using just latex. In attempting to troubleshoot this, I have
completely removed all traces of TextMate (the app, /Library/Application
Support/Textmate, ~/Library/Application Support/Textmate, and prefs from
/Library/Preferences), and reinstalled from scratch. So I'm up-to-date
with build 1589, and I'm using the default Latex.tmbundle. I'm also using
MacTex 2009, and have added /usr/texbin to my PATH within TextMate
(current path is: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/texbin). I should
also mention that I'm on 10.6.2.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?