[TxMt] Sql.bundle doesn't work

Peter Zalavari zalavaripeter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:51:13 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to use the sql.bundle with TextMate 1.5.9 (1510) and Postgres
8.4.2 (kyngchaos binary).
After the configuration when I click on excecute line as query, I see this
error message:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/osx/keychain.b
undle:
dlopen(/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/osx/key
chain.bundle, 9): no suitable image found. Did find: (LoadError)
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/osx/keychain.b
undle: no matching architecture in universal wrapper -
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/osx/keychain.b
undle from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Suppo
rt/bin/db_browser_lib.rb:5 from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Suppo
rt/bin/db_browser.rb:8:in `require' from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Suppo
rt/bin/db_browser.rb:8

I've already tried to set up TM_PSQL shell variable, but that did not help.

Thanks for your help.
Peter