[TxMt] Cursor problem

benlacy2112 lacyben at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:04:40 UTC 2010

I'm running Snow Leopard (10.6.2) currently and I'm having a problem where my
cursor changes to the arrow pointer while in a TextMate document.  The only
plugin I'm using is ProjectPlus, and the problem happens even with that
plugin disabled. Ideally, the cursor would always be the vertical
text-selection pointer (not sure what you would actually call that).
Obviously this is more of an annoyance than anything, but being the OCD guy
that I am, it's driving me nuts.  Nobody else seems to be having this
problme :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Ben