[TxMt] Re: Print issue with ⌘P

Fri Dec 10 20:50:58 UTC 2010

On 10 Dec 2010, at 14:20, Charles Turner wrote:

> 10.6.5 here on an Intel MacBook4,1. TextMate 1.5.10 (1623)
>
> I'm able to print without issue if I select the menu option under File, but if I use the keyboard (⌘P), consistently nothing prints, and I get the following in my console: […]

It seems to have started after I converted the auxilary view (in the printing dialog) from a nib to a xib file.

If you go to Preferences → Software Update and hold ⌥ when clicking Check Now you’ll get a build where I temporarily disabled this auxilary view (which is used for setting header/footer text). This fixes the exception issue.

Still haven’t found a real fix for this.