[TxMt] Re: Next line indentation

Sean Dunn sd9 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 16:05:14 UTC 2010

No worries.  Which keyboard are you using?  Apple full size desktop, Apple
mini desktop, a pc-style keyborad or one of the laptops?

On a full sized desktop keyboard it should be enter key on the numeric
keypad.  The mini keyboard should be the same as a laptop e.g. use the fn
key with return key (even if it's not labelled as such).

On my first Intel edition MacBook Pro there was an enter key next to the
right cmd key but you should still able to use fn-return (I alway remap
which ever key is next to the right cmd key to be an extra control key
myself).

Cheers,
Sean.