[TxMt] Re: Show Web Preview window closes on file change

André Berg andre.berg at email.de
Tue Dec 7 15:57:44 UTC 2010

I see. Well I found a "workaround" if you can call it that - it is intended behavior after all.

Just right-click in your project drawer on the file you are interested in previewing and choose "Open <file> in New Window".
 From the newly opened editor window you can launch a web preview via the Window menu.
Then when you switch back to you project window you are free to jump around and the preview window stays open.
Never mind the newly opened editor window - i just make it so small its not even there :)

André