[TxMt] pdfsync with Skim broken

Andreas Kumlehn kumlehna at upb.de
Tue Dec 7 15:53:59 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I am using TextMate to tex a lot of stuff and I love the pdfsync feature with Skim.

Since this afternoon, the sync stopped working :(I reinstalled Skim and TextMate after deleting them (including Lib/App Support stuff and Caches), but I still get an error at the end of the typesetting run:

sh: /var/folders/My/My9skQrnFpON8oDbZaiRXk+++TI/-Tmp-/Skim: No such file or directory

That should be related to the problem, but I can't figure it out. So, any hints or suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
Andreas