[TxMt] GetBundles Bundle and textmate.org script updated

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Dec 6 13:43:53 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I've just updated the GetBundles Bundle and the script which runs once a day to cache and provide all information. The problem was that github did change its URLs and API again. Maybe for the future to avoid such instances we could maintain a list of all github hosted bundles in a github repository ( only an idea :) .

@Shawn Parker
I was able to install your WordPress bundle by using GetBundles version 1.4 :)

All the best,
--Hans