[TxMt] Re: Next line indentation

Sean Dunn sd9 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 12:05:59 UTC 2010

Have you tried using enter in prefference to return?

I think this depends on the bundle you're useing but using enter (⌅), which
is fn-return(⏎) on my Macbook Pro will insert a new line with same indenting
as the current line.  In the ruby bundle this will also continue comments
and other things.

Cheers,
Sean.