[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle error

Tue Aug 31 09:07:23 UTC 2010

On 24 Aug 2010, at 11:43, Christopher Brewster wrote:

> I am sure this has been discussed before but I cannot track it down.
> I get the following error when using the TODO bundle with a latex
> file:
> ----
> Scanning directory: ~/Dropbox/Aston/Research/Papers/
> Ontology_Evaluation
>
> (erb):4: undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from
> [...]
> How can this be fixed?

Please try latest bundle, if you have git installed then this can be
done with these four steps:

   mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
   cd !$
   git clone git://github.com/textmate/todo.tmbundle.git
   osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'

If the problem persists for a particular file then please open an
issue at http://github.com/textmate/todo.tmbundle/issues and include
the file which is showing the problem.