[TxMt] Re: Spellchecking Language

Tue Aug 31 08:44:21 UTC 2010

On 17 Aug 2010, at 22:49, enas wrote:

> [...] If I set the language to be Automatic by Language [...] all
> British English spelled words get underlined.
>
> [...] This behaviour happens only with TextMate as far as I know.

Basically all but TextMate uses NSTextView (written by Apple), that’s
why it’s always the odd one out when Apple introduce new text-related
functionality (like this automatic by language, which I think debuted
in Leopard).

I have yet to look into how exactly this feature works, but I do have
an open ticket about it.