[TxMt] Re: Can't run Ruby files in TextMate

Tue Aug 31 08:18:13 UTC 2010

On 29 Aug 2010, at 01:40, pdenlinger wrote:

> I can't run .rb files in TextMate; get this error:
>
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
> Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:1:
> undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)

This indicates that you have no support library. If that is so, then
something probably is screwed up with your install.

I suggest you not only http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles
  but also re-download and re-install TextMate.

While corrupted installs are *extremely* rare, it is not unseen.