[TxMt] CSS code completion not working

Clay Teller email at clayteller.com
Wed Aug 25 21:52:10 UTC 2010

The code completion keyboard shortcut (ALT+ESC) is not working for me in
'css' files. Instead, the following message gets generated wherever my
cursor is:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/codecompletion.rb:319:in
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of filemap' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/codecompletion.rb:88:in
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of filenew'
    from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/codecompletion.rb:60:in

I'm not super techy, so I'm not exactly sure what that means. Is my
'codecompletion' file corrupt? Is some path broken?

Do I need to re-install or replace a file to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Clay