[TxMt] Using TM to compile Java

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:39:41 UTC 2010

hello all - I have yet another question!

I'm wondering if I can use TM to compile my .java apps (and applets) into .class files...
at the moment I'm writing in TM and then compiling in Terminal using 'javac' - but it'd be much more convenient if I could do the whole thing in TM.

forgive me if this is an obvious question - I'm very new to Java and still trying to find a unified IDE that works for me.
TM has over the last 2 years become my 'go-to' app for development and I'd love to see an in-app solution.

thanks!
bennett