[TxMt] Re: popup commands for bundle...

Thu Aug 12 12:18:07 UTC 2010

On Aug 10, 2010, at 6:27 PM, plastichairdoo wrote:

> so - I'm probably missing something or just brain-farting - but is there a way to have a popup menu of *just* the commands/snippets for the *current bundle* you're using?

Not exactly, but the gear menu at the bottom of the window will usually have the correct item highlighted by default when you open it, which saves at least some time. You can open that menu using the keyboard with ⌃⎋.

Technically, there isn't a “current bundle”, just a current language. There could be relevant/useful things for the current language in a dozen bundles.

> basically like opt-esc but with just the current bundle's commands/snippets/etc

⌥⎋ is for completion, which is already very bundle/language specific, so I'm not sure what you mean.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>