[TxMt] TextMate 1.5.9 crashing several times a day

Louis Sherwin lsherwin at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 00:33:01 UTC 2010

I recently started using TM again to work on a Rails project and upgraded
form 1.5.7 to 1.5.9 (1510) on 10.6.4. Now the program is crashing several
times a day. I am working with projects and git scm enabled. Other than that
nothing special or unusual.

I saw a post here talking about a later version than 1510 but I can't seem
to find out how to download that or any other version than the this one. I
am currently running 1.5.7 and that seems to be stable if out of date.

I am not sure what is triggering the problem. It may be related to selecting
files from from the project drawer but I'm not certain and it only started
happening after upgrading to 1.5.9. This was initially happening on 10.5 so
I finally upgraded to 10.6.4 in hopes that it would fix it but it is still
crashing.

Any tips or assistance will be appreciated. This is the only editor that has
gotten me away from emacs. ;-)

-louie