[TxMt] How to use CSS bundle in source.css.embedded.html scope?

Fabio fauzzo at email.it
Thu Aug 5 08:45:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to see colored syntax and use autocomplete features even for CSS included into html code;
I mean in the head of the pages where the scope seems to be: "source.css.embedded.html":

<head profile="http://www.w3.org/2005/10/profile">
	<title>Page Title</title>
	<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/favicon.ico" />
		/* Textmate does not see this as CSS code */
		p { margin-bottom: 1em; }
</head>

Actually I need to manually type each css instruction because textmate does not detect such part of code to be CSS.

Is there any workaround?

thanks!

--
Ciao

Fabio

 Sponsor:
 VOGLIA DI VACANZE ?
* A Riccione i Riviera Park Hotels sono gli alberghi specializzati per le vacanze nei parchi divertimento.Vieni nei Riviera Park Hotels! Ti aspettano sconti per tutti i parchi della Romagna! Prenota subito on-line la tua vacanza!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid820&d=5-8