[TxMt] Re: key command for jump to beginning of text, rather than beginning of line?

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:28:04 UTC 2010

one more thing - if I wanted to alter this command slightly so that I could use it without the "< >" brackets - lets say if I wanted to surround a block with "{ }" or what have you, how would I go about doing that - I tried messing with the code but my perl is absolutely non-existant and all I ended up with was a big mess
:p
anyway - thanks,
bennett