[TxMt] Re: key command for jump to beginning of text, rather than beginning of line?

Keith Solomon ksolomon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:02:35 UTC 2010

  On 08-02-2010 4:53 PM, Dru Kepple wrote:
> Not that I know of, but I find myself doing this: Command-Left,
> Option-Right. That sequence does what you're asking for. You can
> therefore create a macro of those two keystrokes and map it to the key
> command of your choosing.
That's a handy trick, but it doesn't quite work for me.  When I use
Option-Right, if there's a tab at the beginning of a line (a common
occurrence in CSS and HTML), it skips to the end of the first word
instead of the beginning.  So if the line is:

<tab>color:

The caret moves to between the "r" and the colon...is there a way to
avoid this?

Keith

Keith Solomon - ksolomon at gmail.com
My Blog - http://reciprocity.be/