[TxMt] Re: how do I go to end of line and/or go to start of line

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Mon Apr 26 19:04:27 UTC 2010

>> I wonder what shortcut TextMate has that *isn't* system wide that people miss the most. For me, it's definitely ⌃W to select the current word.

> Control-Arrows to jump through partial words.  Hands down.

Actually, I take that back...Command-E is common for using selection as "find", and Command-G for finding next, but Command-Shift-E to use selection as replacement and Command-Option-F to replace and find is probably even more wished-for outside of textmate than Control-Arrows.  For me, at least.

+dru