[TxMt] Re: Latex2 bundle "Enter file name" prompt

Hans Taktmann hans.taktmann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:25:46 UTC 2010

Peter,

thank you very much for your answer. I guess, your suggestion is
right: I think some of my input files, namely my preamble file, do not
reside at their TeXLive default location, or wherever TeX expect them
to live. This, if I remember correctly, used to be a problem that
could be fixed with some command line magic. Is this true?

Right now, my input files reside at: ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/misc/ .

Any hint, how to tell Latex2 to look there for stuff?

My typical latex file looks (very boringly) like this:

http://pastie.textmate.org/private/1mgqlt1jymp8o76zxsyafw

So, the file "praewide_TM" is in the folder ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/
misc/.

Thanks again for your help!

Best,
Hans