[TxMt] Re: Skim does not stop loading after TextMate calls it after compiling LaTeX document.

Carsten Hoever hoever at gmx.de
Mon Apr 5 08:39:14 UTC 2010

On 4 apr 2010, at 16.59, pooz wrote:

> are there any significant changes to the built-in Latex-Bundle?
> Will Latex2 have any influences on the way Latex-Typesetting is done? Or
> will the same Latex-Compiler executed?

Usually you shouldn't notice any big differences as the used compilers are the same (as least as I understand it). Some "pre-processing" might be a little bit different though, i.e. I had problems compiling some documents of my co-workers who use a very strange ps-to-pdf-workflow. But when you install the LaTeX2-Bundle additionally to the original one, you can always switch back and forth between the right typesetting for a given document.

Bye,

Carsten