[TxMt] Ruby scripts not running

CBedo swizzleStack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:18:46 UTC 2010

Sorry, if this issue has been covered before.  I did some searching but came
up empty.

When I try to run a ruby script from within Textmate (command-R), I get the
following error which pops up in a another window:

/tmp/temp_textmate.cX7qBU: line 6: : command not found

I'm running Ruby 1.9.1 and have just installed Textmate on a new iMac i7.
Ruby works fine from the command line, and using "mate xxx" in the terminal
works as well.  I'm a newbie with macs and Textmate so forgive my ignorance
is this is something simple.

Thanks for the help in advance.