[TxMt] A way to change "Esc" to something else in ViMate

Takaaki Kato takaaki at samuraicoder.net
Wed Sep 30 03:26:19 UTC 2009

Hi - I'm using ViMate to have vi-style editing. The problem I have is
that the "Esc" is occupied to switch the vi mode, so the general "Esc"
key function is not available. For example, I use "Esc" to see
completions.

* http://sourceforge.net/projects/tm-vi-plugin/
* http://manual.macromates.com/en/working_with_text#completion

Does anybody know a way to keep the vi functionality and TextMate's
"Esc" functionality? No offense to TextMate itself, but I just want to
have a way to change the copy/cut selection range without using arrow
keys.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato