[TxMt] Re: Ruby + UI.dialog question.

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Fri Sep 25 19:01:00 UTC 2009

> From: Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com>
> Read the docs. :) Okay, there aren't really docs, but there is a very
> helpful comment explaining how to use wait_for_input:

Yeah, no docs is part of the problem.  Didn't think to go deep sea diving to
the source code, though.  Nice tip.

> Hope that gives you enough to move forward... m.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Yes, I was fully expecting it to just be doing what I was telling it to do,
and that I was doing something wrong.  Big help... I'm relatively new to
Ruby and things like UI/IB, and I only get to work on this stuff
incrementally, so it can be frustrating for sure.

Enjoy a virtual beer on me.

Thanks again,
Dru