[TxMt] Re: Other Diff

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:11:10 UTC 2009

Here's a vote for integrating wdiff into the diff bundle...

I find the current diff compare output almost useless for most of hte
files I want to compare, as they are nearly always minor changes or a
word in a line... diff essentially reports the two documents in
interleaved blocks, which cannot help reconcile or even make salient
the actual differences.

PS: Maarten Hekkelman's "Pepper" text editor  (kind of textmate before
textmate) did a great job of this!