[TxMt] [FIXED] Interactive Input on Snow Leopard.

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Thu Sep 10 05:35:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I believe I have fixed the issues with interactive input on Snow
Leopard. However, this should be considered beta until it gets
included in the TM distribution.

That said, if you are brave enough to test it it would be very much
appreciated.

To install, open up a document in TextMate and enter the following one
line:

curl "http://cloud.github.com/downloads/alkemist/interactive-input/tm_interactive_input.dylib
" -o "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/tm_interactive_input.dylib"

With the caret on that line, press ⌃R to run the command. Interactive
input will be reinstated and you don't need to restart TM.

Please raise any issues on this list.

LD.