[TxMt] Re: Markdown Preview broken in SL?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Sep 9 16:59:24 UTC 2009

On 9/9/09 5:51 AM, in article
3ac906770909090551w3c3dbe47lf2f808d7d54e0cc0 at mail.gmail.com, "antikraft
clover" <antikraft at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still not resolved.
> Any pointers?

What about the pointer that I gave?

I mean, something like Convert Document to HTML is an extremely simple
command. It's not like there should be any difficulty making sure it says
what it ought to say and does what it ought to do. What did you find when
you looked at it?

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!