[TxMt] Re: Markdown Preview broken in SL?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Sep 5 16:06:28 UTC 2009

On 9/4/09 10:06 PM, in article
3ac906770909042206l6fdddfddg3d56b8b0ec2b9d6a at mail.gmail.com, "antikraft
clover" <antikraft at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Preview window does come up, but only with a blank preview.
> Convert to HTML also gives an empty conversion (blank page).

Hmm. Well, first of all, it's just you (AFAIK), so don't worry, it's not
some system-based thing. So you should be able to fix this pretty easily.

My first suggestion would be just to throw away your copy of TM and download
it fresh. Make sure you don't have anything in your Application Support that
might be interfering.

Also I would suggest doing a sanity check in the bundle editor. It sounds
almost as if you have no input. So look at e.g. the convert document command
implementation and make sure the code is still there (it's a very simple
command, it should be obvious to you if it makes sense) and that the input
hasn't gotten mysteriously switched to None...

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!