[TxMt] Re: Markdown Preview broken in SL?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Sep 5 01:24:19 UTC 2009

On 9/4/09 5:22 AM, in article
3ac906770909040522h1c0c96c5s9280659a9aca2d33 at mail.gmail.com, "antikraft
clover" <antikraft at gmail.com> wrote:

> After upgrading to Snow Leopard, the Markdown preview or Convert to
> HTML don't work.
>
> Any ideas?

Can you say more about what "don't work" means? I've upgraded to Snow
Leopard and when I choose Markdown > Preview I get a preview, and when I
choose Markdown > Convert to HTML I get a conversion to HTML. What happens
at your end? m.

PS Don't forget to upgrade TextMate itself.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!