[TxMt] Re: GetBundle show_bundles not working in SL?

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Sep 3 06:36:31 UTC 2009

On 03.09.2009, at 06:21, Joe Sheehan wrote:

> I just upgraded to Snow Leopard over the weekend, and when re-
> installing all software, decided to use GetBundles to grab all of
> the bundles I'd been using. However, when trying to list everything
> on the repository, it doesn't seem to work for me.

For GetBundle I cannot speak, but did you try GetBundles?

export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle
osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'

Cheers,

--Hans

PS Since I'm not yet on SL I'd be interested whether GetBundles works.