[TxMt] Re: Ruby + UI.dialog question.

Jeff Keen jeffxl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:25:03 UTC 2009

I'm actually have the same issue.  Once the .nib gets loaded in TextMate,
everything locks up.  I can move the custom window around, but I can't type
into the input boxes, close the window, or click any of the buttons.

The change that that was mentioned—removing the block from the
dialog.wait_for_input—did not have any effect. I have, however, figured out
that if I change my bundle command's output from "Replace Selected Text" to
"Show As HTML", the window loads and works properly. Having that output type
isn't functional for what I'm trying to do, though.

Is having "Show As HTML" as the bundle command output a requirement when
using TextMate::UI.dialog to load a custom .nib?

Jeff