[TxMt] Re: All of a sudden Ack in Project bundle stopped working for me

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:36:36 UTC 2009

A little more info maybe.

I'm getting this message in the console when TextMate starts

10/19/09 11:31:55 AM	TextMate[1045]	loadPlugIn: Dialog plug-in with
same bundle identifier (com.macromates.dialog_plug-in) already loaded

I notice that this message seems to have come up for other folks in
different contexts, blogging bundle, edit in textmate... and never
seems to have a resolution.

This is really annoying since Ack in Project is one of my most used
commands, and Find in Project is uselessly slow.

--
Rick DeNatale