[TxMt] Re: TextMate & Blogging bundle - broken?

Green Nigel nigel at greenlemur.com
Mon Oct 19 08:05:44 UTC 2009

Hi Miles,

I had a similar looking error on mine, but it resolved when I put my
username in the URL when I set the blog up:
	http://username@blogurl.com/xmlrpc.php, and provide password at prompt
rather than:
	http://blogname.com/xmlrpc.php and provide username and password at
prompt

Without the username it would let me post a new blog post but refused
to fetch old posts or categories, with the username in the URL it
works just fine.

Hope that helps,
Nigel