[TxMt] Re: Using tail -f for HTML output

Schell efsubenovex at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:43:07 UTC 2009

I recently suffered a massive hd failure on my mac and am now on
Ubuntu until my new drive comes. There's no man pages for 'pre' and
its google results are convoluted at best - what does it do? I really
hope it's as easy as that. Can you test and see if you can do this
with a file in your home directory? Hopefully it's possible outside
/tmp. It may be that in the same script I'm issuing commands to build
my project and either the build commands or the 'tail -f' need to be
done in the background. Thanks for your input.