[TxMt] Re: TODO Bundle - nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)

Mon Nov 30 10:04:49 UTC 2009

On 30 Nov 2009, at 08:13, Gert van Oss wrote:

> [...]
> I'm on Snow Leopard: 10.6.2
> Never touch ruby so I would be surprised if there's a custom
> install. Maybe I'll do a custom install (http://hivelogic.com/articles/compiling-ruby-rubygems-and-rails-on-snow-leopard/
> ) and refer to that?

No, I just misread your ruby version number.

I see the problem from your stack trace: The TODO bundle only works
with projects. So drag a folder with some files to TextMate, open one
of them, and try ⌃⇧T — that should work.

This was caused by a recent change¹ which made the assertion that it
was always used with projects. I have added a ticket for this².

¹ http://github.com/textmate/todo.tmbundle/commit/ac07daa573e3c8063569350d08f5880c7380bb26#diff-
2
² http://github.com/textmate/todo.tmbundle/issues/#issue/3