[TxMt] Re: 1589 : Problem with skim and preview

Alex Ross z-textmate at lasersox.net
Wed Nov 25 19:06:38 UTC 2009

On Nov 25, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> Le 25 nov. 2009 à 17:54, Alex Ross a écrit :
>
>> TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DISABLED=true
>
> I try TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DISABLED=true and no I can
> compile and view the result. (thanks !)

So, with TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT_DISABLE=true, all your problems go away?

> Do you work with TM 1589 without problem with LaTeX ?

I'm not always having a problem getting Skim to load.  I only see the delay after I install a *new* version of Skim (or delete Skim and reinstall from the internet).  I don't use TeXShop at all, and I'm not  having any problems with Preview.

> because I have this problem  on the macbook and the imac.
> I would like to know if I use a bad configuration ( bad extension ?
> or bad daemon ? )

Not sure, seems like it might be a problem with tm_interactive_input.dylib.