[TxMt] Re: R.tmbundle and R.2.10 help

Daniel Stegmueller d.stegmueller at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:36:36 UTC 2009

Hey Hans,

awesome work, thanks a million!

I noted some small quirk:
Previously invoking help on a keyword (CTRL-H) , say "recode" yielded
(in my case) four packages that contain that function (Hmisc, car,
depmix, memisc).

But now I get a list of packages -- for exampel 5 hits in the base
package -- which as far as I can tell are unrelated to any for of
"recode"

Best,
Daniel