[TxMt] question RE commit access to bundles repository

Phil Schumm philschumm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:05:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

For a couple years now I've used my own bundle for the statistical
package Stata.  Several people have asked me for a copy, and I've
shared it with them via email.  However, I've now reached the point
where I'd like to move beyond this, both so that people can obtain it
without having to go through me, and so that others can make
contributions to it.

With that in mind, I was wondering what the policy is WRT commit
access for the bundles repository.  If someone knows the answer or can
point me toward the information (I looked on the web site but couldn't
find it), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

-- Phil