[TxMt] Re: Xcode bundle patches

Tue Nov 17 17:48:11 UTC 2009

On 14 Oct 2009, at 01:27, Gerd Knops wrote:

> I seem to somehow lost my commit privileges to the subversion
> repository, or did that all move to git? I lost track.

You should have access to the repository (no path restrictions).

But in applying your patch I moved the Xcode bundle to GitHub.

> Anyway I have a number of patches for the Xcode bundle:
>
> • "Build With Xcode" window title can now be customized via
> TM_XCODE_WTITLE

I changed this to TM_XCODE_WINDOW_TITLE — I don’t think there is value
in being short.

Curious though why you want this?

> • "BUILD LEGACY TARGET" are now hidden by default
> • Xcode 3.2 produces large amounts of nt very informative lines
> containing "{standard input}", these are now ignored
> • expand "$HOME" in the product_path

I have applied the above five patches (for the GitHub version).

> • Generate correct paths for subprojects

I wasn’t comfortable with this patch. It contained an info line which
was commented, some commented puts, and an ‘isa’ comparison against
PBXContainerItemProxy changed to PBXContainerItemProxyXX.

Would be nice if you would resubmit this patch and be sure that it
only touch the things required for the sub-project paths.

Also would be good if you’d try to use the same style as the
surrounding code. It looks really slobby when e.g. whether there are
spaces around the equal character in assignments change from line to
line ;)

Btw: preferably the patch should be done against http://github.com/textmate/xcode.tmbundle