[TxMt] Re: detect language (german, english)

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Mon Nov 16 15:08:25 UTC 2009

Well personally, spell checking doesn't work at all with me in TextMate since SL, whether I put Automatic by Language (following Hans-Jörg advice) or English. I get absolutely everything underlined in red, which is really an annoyance, and I'm surprised no-one mentioned this problem on the list.

Would that be related? Any idea of what's wrong?

Thanks,
enas