[TxMt] How To Highlight Custom Syntax

Graden Hudson ghudson at welcoa.org
Wed Nov 4 23:06:39 UTC 2009

Hello, everyone.

I would like to know how to extend the syntax styling to highlight a
proprietary syntax in my code. When I author html emails, I use the command
"%link=%" to denote trackable links like so:

I would like the text "%link=http://www.link.com/%" to be highlighted in
blue or something obvious so that I can quickly scan my code to see which
links are tracking and which ones aren't. I have tried reading through the
TextMate HowTo's and Documentation to learn about extending language
grammars in my custom bundle, but I can't make sense of it. Can someone tell
me what I need to do to make this happen?

Here is what I was reading:
http://manual.macromates.com/en/language_grammars

Thanks, in advance.
--