[TxMt] CSS Edit like preview

Jonathan Geiger jonathan at jonathan-geiger.com
Sun Nov 1 17:03:40 UTC 2009

I'm looking to implement a CSS Edit like "Live Preview" either as a
Textmate Plugin (or something simpler if that's an option). The
problem of updating an HTML document loaded from anywhere is simple
Cocoa and Javascript. The part I'm struggling with is getting access
to the current textmate document as an NSString (or something else
workable).

I'm able to get access to OakTextView instance and OakDocument
instance in the plugin, but I just can't figure out how to get a copy
of the current document. xmlRepresentation is the closest I can get,
but it's not really what I want. Can anyone point me in the right
direction for that?