[TxMt] Caret moves beyond lines of texts.

Richard Johansson richard at newsdesk.se
Sat Mar 28 19:58:19 UTC 2009

This might be a bug or a feature. But me and a friend of mine both have this
annoying "setting" that allows the caret to move to wherever i click the
mouse in TextMate. Even if I click an area after/outside my line of text.

The caret will also move to the right, just like I'm inserting spaces, if I
navigate with the arrow keys to the right. This wont actually insert spaces,
it just looks like it.

It looks like I'm using some "free caret position" setting, that I don't
want. Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance.

/Richard