[TxMt] Re: Reading Code?

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Fri Mar 27 16:08:33 UTC 2009

David,

It's gonna be based on exuberant. I will send it in a separate email.

Sorry, I made a mistake, the cscope bundle can be found here (cscope
offers the cross reference info: which function calls this other
function):

http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2007-March/018668.html

I haven't found a better tool that cscope for C code. Once I tried to
dive into the mysterious world of code explorer software, but I
quickly gave up. Nothing is as good as a text editor and a tag program
(maybe Doxygen can help a bit, especially for oo source code).

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart

Skype: mathieu_godart