[TxMt] Custom highlighting in latex

curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:34:32 UTC 2009

I had earlier asked a question about how to have the textmate editor
highlight the footnotes in my latex document. Link:
http://www.nabble.com/Highlighting-in-Textmate---Latex-to20379168.html#a20379168

I had two very good responses to that question about how to find the scope
and how to modify the preferences. For footnotes, the scope was
meta.footnote.latex

Now I am using a package called "changes" in latex, which defines commands
like \added, \deleted and so on for tracking changes. I want to highlight
anything that appears in the braces in \added{}. Using the method suggested
in the above post I found the scope as meta.group.braces.tex. But this scope
is common to many other pair of braces (for example, subscripts,
superscripts, \vspace{} etc.)  and it highlights all those too. How can I
have the editor just highlight something that appears between \added{}.

Thanks very much.