[TxMt] Re: GDB integration in TextMate

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Wed Mar 25 16:06:07 UTC 2009

Guys,

I'm still thinking on how to implement this debugger wrapper.

To do so, I would need to create a thread in which GDB would be
running. Ok, this is easy, but the tricky part is that I need to keep
track of this thread (of its STD IOs, in fact) and I need this thread
not to be killed when the TM command execution is done. And when a new
command needs to be sent to GDB, I would need to send it to the STDIN
of the thread and read back its STDOUT.

Does someone have a hint for that? Or a bundle doing that where I
could have a look?

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart