[TxMt] Re: Additional Path Finder support for GetBundles: Reveal in Finder/Path Finder

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Mar 25 09:03:32 UTC 2009

On 25.03.2009, at 01:26, Adam Vandenberg wrote:
> I've made another patch to GetBundles that lets you set the
> "FINDER_APP" env variable, so you can tell GetBundles to open w/ Path
> Finder. If the var isn't set, it defaults back to Finder.
I had the same idea after trying out Path Finder which is a nice piece
of software.
I've just committed your patches to the repo. Thanks!

> As an additional, unrelated suggestion, I find it much easier to parse
> bundle update times if the full 4-digit year is displayed:
> locCom += "  date: " +
> Time.parse(bundle['revision']).getutc.strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M")

Hmm, I used the short version due to the available space in the NIB.
But maybe one could introduce a shell variable to let the user set his/
her favourite date format e.g.:
TM_GETBUNDLES_DATE_FORMAT = %d.%m.%Y %H:%M

Cheers,

--Hans